Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Paper Bag

I'm back to jogging on a regular basis. (Or attempting to. I went earlier.) I have a new roommate who's moving in at the beginning of October. My right eye hurts. (Damn chronic dry eye.) Rehearsals are going fine; the opening number is (mostly) blocked. I get to sit atop the piano for a minute during it. I've noticed that in my last three shows, I've received blocking that has me sitting or standing above everyone else at certain points. I like it.

I'm tired. This is all I got for now. More soon. Here's a video to make up for this post's lameness.

I would not have made it through certain experiences, past and present, without Fiona Apple's music. I probably will not make it through certain experiences without it. She's a brilliant musician...and she just understands. Her songs are often directly relevant to me, and this is one of my favorites--of hers and of all time. Fun fact: it's also a song I use for vocal warm-ups.

It's also clearly around Christmas in this clip, so...happy holidays.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment